All the blood, sweat and tears of all the departments and individuals involved in producing and promoting QNET videos pay off! The QNET YouTube Channel is ranked 15th out of 100 MLM Companies (we beat AVON!) in terms of views.
Our stats are well above average:
Average: 931,000 views and 2,400 subscribers
QNET: 1,537,742 views and 3,334 subscribers
Here’s an excerpt from the article:
Founded in February 2005, YouTube allows billions of people to discover, watch and share originally-created MLM videos.
YouTube provides a forum for people to connect, inform, and inspire others across the globe and acts as a distribution platform for original content creators and advertisers large and small.
As of November 2012, the average network marketing company has 931,000 views and 2,400 subscribers on their Youtube Channel.
- Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 4 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube
- 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
- YouTube is localized in 43 countries and across 60 languages
- In 2011, YouTube had more than 1 trillion views or around 140 views for every person on Earth
You can find the chart showing our rank and statistical info over at http://www.businessforhome.org/2012/11/mlm-youtube-rankings-17-november-2012/.